Borrowing privileges and books return
- Loan policies: There is a limit of up to 15 textbooks to be borrowed from the Library Loan Service for the duration of the current school year.
- There is no loan service for items from the main Library collection, single copy editions, encyclopedias, dictionaries, periodicals, dissertations and theses.
- Borrowers are responsible for any overdue fines resulting from items returned late.
- Textbooks, specialized medical literature and periodicals available at the reading rooms can be used only within the Library.
- Books and documents from the Library repositories are available after filing a request. They are delivered the next day of the request and can be used in the reading rooms.